Follow the Banshee's Wails! Join the Tribe of Ghosts, Vampires, Banshees, Witches!

Follow the Banshee's Wails! Join the Tribe of Ghosts, Vampires, Banshees, Witches!

  This is my new blog. My earlier one, dormant now, with my juvenilia and a bit beyond that is over at Heartstrings on blogspot.  Meraki-- g...

Saturday 22 June 2024

A Witch Like You : debut poetry collection

 

Let me begin the blog with my debut poetry collection, A Witch Like You, published in April 2021 by Girls on Key Poetry, Australia, with some lovely blurbs by poets Philip Nikolayev, Rochelle Potkar, and Karthika Nair. 

Many of the poems from this collection are on Heartstrings, my older blog, found at www.shrutanne-heartstrings.blogspot.com   

This older blog was initially created while I was still an MA student, so please forgive my juvenilia. 

A Witch Like You is available on Amazon India here and worldwide at Pothi here

For three years since then, I've mostly been lazy and dormant in blogging, but surely not in writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment