Follow the Banshee's Wails! Join the Tribe of Ghosts, Vampires, Banshees, Witches!

Follow the Banshee's Wails! Join the Tribe of Ghosts, Vampires, Banshees, Witches!

  This is my new blog. My earlier one, dormant now, with my juvenilia and a bit beyond that is over at Heartstrings on blogspot.  Meraki-- g...

Saturday 22 June 2024

Follow the Banshee's Wails! Join the Tribe of Ghosts, Vampires, Banshees, Witches!

 


This is my new blog. My earlier one, dormant now, with my juvenilia and a bit beyond that is over at Heartstrings on blogspot. 

Meraki-- greek-- doing something with a bit of yourself in it, with soul, love, creativity

Querencia-- spanish-- a place where you feel safe, which you call home, a place from where you draw your strength of character 

Meraki I Querencia showcases my writing, art and whatever, from ghosts, vampires, berserk banshees, goddesses, witches, inner phantoms, satans, christs and paradise, saturn's moons and rings, imaginary islands, to my very own querencia, the yellow wall. It will also always include purple flowers, and the colour coral.

On a more serious note, I write mainly of sexualities and neurodivergence/mental illness here, but also of flowers and colours and all our querencias- a more equal world for all. 


Fellow crazies who want to join the tribe of the ghost-vampire-banshee and follow her wails can drop in their email id as a comment on this post or through the contact form on the right-side panel and you will hear the call in your email each time the banshee wails here. Or you may email the banshee directly at shrutanne.ipcollege@gmail.com to be added to her (hopefully) far-reaching cries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment