Follow the Banshee's Wails! Join the Tribe of Ghosts, Vampires, Banshees, Witches!

Follow the Banshee's Wails! Join the Tribe of Ghosts, Vampires, Banshees, Witches!

  This is my new blog. My earlier one, dormant now, with my juvenilia and a bit beyond that is over at Heartstrings on blogspot.  Meraki-- g...

Tuesday, 4 August 2026

'The City Haunts Back' in notHERE by Beyond Bombay

 

So my slight almost namesake, Shriti K Tyagi, has this third anthology in a series of anthologies on place-space-- Beyond Bombay and Beyond Delhi. So this one was on absent presences, the notHERE. It's a kind of coffee-table book. Very well produced. My original title was 'The Dilli I Haunted, The Dilli That Haunts Me'. Shriti has changed not just the title, she's edited the piece quite a bit too. This was published barely less than 3 months ago, so infact on 20th August we have a booktalk for this at Gurgaon--- for which I'm going of course!! They'll tell you it's Gurugram and poor Shriti will tell you that it can't be called a book launch as she doesn't have funds for a big affair but see... who cares. I don't. So banshee haunts, the city haunts, I haunt, jokhini haunts, you see... 


























No comments:

Post a Comment